Animal Crossing is well-loved for its charming nature. You can craft, fish, and collect while building up relationships with your adorable animal villagers.
The games can get tiring after hundreds of hours, however, and you could find yourself yearning for a new but similar title. Thankfully, we’ve compiled some upcoming games like Animal Crossing that you might want to keep an eye on.
Ever want to play as a grape? Well, you’ll be able to in Garden Story. In this upcoming game you play as Concorde, the town’s guardian.
Rot is spreading throughout your town so you are tasked with taking care of the island, exploring, building friendships, and solving puzzles. You must work to repair social ties and structures by bringing different aspects of the village together.
This is all in order to fend off the Rot that is threatening to destroy everything. Did we mention that the villages consist of different fruits, fungi, and creatures? This cute game is set to release in 2021.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Save Your Game
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get a Kitchen
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Can You Jump Across Rivers & Up Cliffs? Answered
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Sleep
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Island Life 101 Service Explained: How to Get It & What It Does