Every Star Wars fan needs a lightsaber, and every Sim considering a journey in Batuu will need one as well! Obtaining one can seem a bit confusing in the beginning, so we’ve made this guide that will tell you how to get a lightsaber in The Sims 4’s Journey to Batuu.
How to Get a Lightsaber in Sims 4 Journey to Batuu
You must first be in the Black Spire Outpost. Locate the building hosting Savi’s Lightsaber Workshop (pictured below). Select “Shop Savi’s Lightsaber Workshop.” From there, a menu will come up where you can buy the parts necessary to build your own lightsaber. Make sure to have some Galactic Credits on you –you’ll need 700 in total.
Choose whichever Lightsaber Hilt you’d like, and then pick out a Kyber Crystal. Whichever color you pick will be the color of your finished lightsaber.
You can now go into your Sim’s inventory and click on the hilt. Select “Install Kyber Crystal” and choose your newly bought crystal. This will make your lightsaber ready to go! It will now be waiting in your inventory where you can train with it, recharge it, or place it.
That’s all you need to know about how to get a lightsaber in The Sims 4’s Journey to Batuu. If you’re tight on cash after buying the parts for it, check out our guide here for a quick way to make more Galactic Credits using your newly built lightsaber. Search on Twinfinite for some more great guides, or check out any Sims-related content below.
- The Sims 4: Cottage Living Is So Cozy (Hands-On Preview)
- Gameplay Trailer Revealed For The Sims 4 Cottage Living
- The Sims 4 Cottage Living Just Announced: Farming, Animals, And More
- The Sims 4 Unveils New Dream Home Decorator Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations