Square Enix’s action-RPG Marvel’s Avengers allows players to live out their superhero fantasy from the shoes of franchises’ iconic characters. Better yet, they’re able to customize their appearance with a bunch of different styles. Here’s how to change clothes & get more outfits in Avengers Game for those wanting to add a personal touch to their playthrough.
How to Change Clothes & Get More Outfits in Avengers Game
In Marvels Avengers, each hero has a number of different Outfits, Emotes, Takedowns, and Nameplates that can be changed, equipped, and unlocked.
To change them, here’s a step-by-step breakdown:
- Press the touchpad/ View button on XB1 and go to ‘Cosmetics.’
- From there, use L2/ R2 to change what cosmetic selection you’re looking at (Outfits, Emotes etc).
- You can change to any unlocked outfit you’ve got by selecting it and pressing X to change to it. You can unlock more outfits by looking through the ‘Locked’ outfits.
Unlocking Outfits in Marvel’s Avengers
Each outfit can be unlocked or obtained in different ways, from reaching Hero level 50 to buying them from the online store to deciphering patterns at the fabrication machine.
As you can see in one of the above picture, you won’t start out with much more than a single alternative outfit for each hero.
Alternatively, there’s a vendor called Chastity McBride who appears on your ship not long after Tony Stark becomes a playable character. She sells cosmetic items, like outfits, emotes etc. You’ll find her towards the back of the ship, by the hangar, in the commons area.
That’s everything you should need to know about how to change clothes & get more outfits in Marvel’s Avengers. For more useful tips and information on the game, be sure to check out Twinfinite’s extensive guide wiki.
You should also see some related content below that might be helpful. Always feel free to reach out in the comment section if you can’t find an answer to a specific question not featured on the website.
- Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.3.0 Fixes Over 1000 Issues
- 5 Ways Marvel’s Avengers Could’ve Been Better
- 3 Things Marvel’s Avengers Gets Right & 3 Things It Gets Wrong
- Marvel’s Avengers Game: Best Characters, Ranked
- Marvel’s Avengers’ Story Should Have Been Put Center Stage