Like many other free-to-play games from Eastern regions such as China, miHoYo’s new action-RPG features a gacha system that governs progression. That means for those who aren’t happy with which characters, weapons, and items they start the game with, there’s a reroll opportunity. Here we’re going to explain what the daily reset time is in Genshin Impact so that you plan your reroll properly.
What the Daily Reset Time Is in Genshin Impact
Below is the official word from developer miHoYo as announced on the game’s Reddit page:
Hello Traveler !
Thank you for your interest towards Genshin Impact !
The daily reset will be at 4 AM, server time.
Servers being at:
GMT-5 for NA,
GMT+1 for EU,
GMT+8 for Asia
We hope to see you again in Teyvat !
Genshin CS Alex
Just so you’re clear, the time is 4am if you’re playing from one of those server locations. For those playing on servers that aren’t their local countries, you’ll have to work out what the equivelent local time is for that server.
For example, the NA server resets at 4 am (UTC-5), which would work out to 10 am if you were playing on NA servers from the UK/EU. You would then have 18 hours to reroll. Keep that in mind considering that rerolling in Genshin Impact takes around 40 minutes.
That should give you everything you need to know about what the daily server reset time is in Genshin Impact. For more useful tips and guides on the game, check out our wiki page.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. Otherwise, if you’re struggling to find an answer to a specific question you have then always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before