The battle royale genre doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon, and Ubisoft is taking advantage of this by creating one of its own. The developer officially revealed its new free-to-play game Hyper Scape just yesterday.
With all of the battle royale games available to play these days, what sets Hyper Scape apart? Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Two Ways to Win
Everything You Need to Know About Hyper Scape
Usually, the only goal in a battle royale is to become the last person/team standing by eliminating every other player.
In Hyper Scape, that’s only one of the ways that you can win.
The other way to win is by playing a game of keep away. A Showdown Phase will begin near the end of each match, and the Hyper Scape Crown will appear in the final sector of the map. If a player can wear the Crown for 45 seconds without being killed, they’ll win the match.
- Pac-Man Becomes 64-Player Battle Royale Game on Stadia
- Super Mario Bros. 35 Is the Battle Royale We Never Knew We Needed
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Celebrates Three Years With Free Cake
- Super Mario Bros. 35 Is Nintendo’s Take on a Battle Royale Party Game
- Free-to-Play Fantasy Battle Royale Spellbreak Gets Release Date Trailer During ONL