The battle royale genre doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon, and Ubisoft is taking advantage of this by creating one of its own. The developer officially revealed its new free-to-play game Hyper Scape just yesterday.
With all of the battle royale games available to play these days, what sets Hyper Scape apart? Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Two Ways to Win
Everything You Need to Know About Hyper Scape
Usually, the only goal in a battle royale is to become the last person/team standing by eliminating every other player.
In Hyper Scape, that’s only one of the ways that you can win.
The other way to win is by playing a game of keep away. A Showdown Phase will begin near the end of each match, and the Hyper Scape Crown will appear in the final sector of the map. If a player can wear the Crown for 45 seconds without being killed, they’ll win the match.
- Admit It: A Pokemon Battle Royale Would Be Sick
- Ubisoft Battle Royale Hyper Scape Coming to Consoles in August
- With Its Battle Royale Spin, Trivia Royale Could Be the Next Quizzing Hit
- Ubisoft Unveils Its New Sci-fi Battle Royale Hyper Scape; Features Interesting New Twists on the Genre
- Worms Rumble Brings Annelid Battle Royale Action to PS4, PS5, & PC