Obsidian’s new survival game is finally out in early access on PC and Xbox One. You’ll need to avoid the bugs roaming the garden, craft items, and try to stay alive. Your health and hunger meters are things you’ll have to constantly manage as you complete quests. To give your thirst meter a refill, here’s everything you need to know about how to find clean water in Grounded.
You’ll find water pretty regularly as you explore Grounded’s world, with most of it being in puddles on the ground. You can drink from that to refill your thirst a little, but it’ll be dirty and will hurt you over time. To avoid the negative effects of dirty water, you’re going to want to find some that is clean.
How to Find Clean Water in Grounded
Clean water comes in the form of droplets, which you’ll usually find hanging from tall blades of grass. You need to hold X when you’re next to it to drink from it, but getting to it is the difficult part.
You’ll need to find something like a Pebblet to throw at the droplet to knock it to the ground. It won’t splash when you do, staying intact so that you can drink from it.
You’ll have to get into the right position, maybe on top of clovers and blades of grass, to throw from the right place. It’ll take a fair amount of practise, so make sure you have a few Pebblets to hand.
Also, you might just find clean water droplets on the ground while exploring, so keep an eye out for them.
In short, to get clean water in Grounded
- Look for droplets of water hanging from leaves and blades of grass.
- Throw something at it to knock it down
- Go up to it and press X to slurp it
That’s everything you need to know about how to find clean water in Grounded. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- Grounded 0.6.0 Update Adds Bees, Mosquitos, and More
- Obsidian’s Grounded Passes 5 Million Players & Gets New Trailer Featuring Koi Pond Update
- Grounded’s Latest Update Adds Player Perks, Bird & More
- Check Out The Last of Us Part II’s Grounded Update in New Trailer
- Over 1 Million People Have Played Grounded in its First Two Days