More Unique Boss Battles
If you’ve played any of Ghost of Tsushima yet, you’ll already know that the combat remains very much the same throughout. While its boss battles tend to add a bit of cinematic spectacle to proceedings, the actual gameplay largely remains the same. That’s something a Ghost of Tsushima sequel would need to address.
Sure, a boss may have one or two slightly different or ‘unique’ moves, but we’d love to see Sucker Punch Productions double down on boss battles by adding in more unique moves to each one, and giving them attack patterns that must be read and countered by the player.
We’re not looking for a complete overhaul of the system that’d take away from its Kurosawa stylings, but just something to help spruce up these undercooked set-pieces.
- Ghost of Tsushima Voted Game of the Year by Japanese Game Developers & More on Famitsu
- Ghost of Tsushima Fans Help Restore Torii Toppled by Typhoon in Real-World Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Wins Player’s Voice Award at The Games Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Getting Handsome Jin Sakai Figma Figure
- Watch the Show Inspired by Ghost of Tsushima on Japanese TV and Discover the Game’s Unique Setting