More Unique Boss Battles
If you’ve played any of Ghost of Tsushima yet, you’ll already know that the combat remains very much the same throughout. While its boss battles tend to add a bit of cinematic spectacle to proceedings, the actual gameplay largely remains the same. That’s something a Ghost of Tsushima sequel would need to address.
Sure, a boss may have one or two slightly different or ‘unique’ moves, but we’d love to see Sucker Punch Productions double down on boss battles by adding in more unique moves to each one, and giving them attack patterns that must be read and countered by the player.
We’re not looking for a complete overhaul of the system that’d take away from its Kurosawa stylings, but just something to help spruce up these undercooked set-pieces.
- The Last of Us Part II, Hades, & Ghost of Tsushima Lead Nominations for 2021 GDC Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Actor Promises to Agree to Butt Nudity if He’s Chosen for the Film
- 5 Actors Who Could Totally Play Jin in The Ghost of Tsushima Movie
- Ghost of Tsushima Film Adaptation Announced, Directed by Chad Stahelski
- Ghost of Tsushima Dev on Respecting Japanese Culture & How Sony Allowed Sucker Punch to Take Its Time