Despite the fact that Ghost of Tsushima offers players a plethora of options to customize Jin’s appearance, there isn’t actually all that much to purchase. In fact, there isn’t really even a proper currency in the game. Still, for those who want to change outfit color or purchase headwear, the merchant is the man for the task, and he’ll want a special floral currency for the trouble. Here’s how to get flowers fast in Ghost of Tsushima.
How to Get Flowers Fast in Ghost of Tsushima
Jin starts Ghost of Tsushima without a bean to his name –well, flower to his name, to be precise. Thankfully, colorful flora grows literally everywhere across Tsushima Island and there’s really no limit to how much you can find and when you can find it.
To get flowers quickly, it really is just a case of searching for them. There’s nowhere, in particular, you need to go. Just explore.
But there is one feature that is going to be speed up the process in a big way, and that’s the Guiding Wind. With the Traveller’s Attire equipped, the first new armor you’ll receive in the game, the Guiding Wind can be set to locate Undiscovered Flowers.
With that active, every gust of wind will direct you to the nearest flower. Simply upswipe to keep the wind gusting you towards a flower.
What Flowers are Used For
As we mentioned above, there isn’t actually all that much to purchase in Ghost of Tsushima. Most armor and weapon upgrades are acquired by offering various vendors different resources, rather than paying them.
Merchants, however, are very keen on flowers! You can see in the above image what they sell.
- The Last of Us Part II, Hades, & Ghost of Tsushima Lead Nominations for 2021 GDC Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Actor Promises to Agree to Butt Nudity if He’s Chosen for the Film
- 5 Actors Who Could Totally Play Jin in The Ghost of Tsushima Movie
- Ghost of Tsushima Film Adaptation Announced, Directed by Chad Stahelski
- Ghost of Tsushima Dev on Respecting Japanese Culture & How Sony Allowed Sucker Punch to Take Its Time