Ghost of Tsushima, the latest and (possibly) greatest from Sucker Punch, has finally arrived. Players are able to step in the shoes of Jin Sakai, also known as Lord Sakai, one of the last samurais on the isle of Tsushima. In this guide, we’re going to go over the basic controls in Ghost of Tsushima.
Controls Guide for Ghost of Tsushima
Ghost of Tsushima is an action-adventure game in which players will play as a part samurai, part ninja, so you should expect plenty of time dedicated to slashing up Mongols and jumping from rooftop to rooftop.
In addition to its excellent swordplay, which involves the use of four different stances, you’ll have access to ranged weapons that you can use to pick enemies off from a distance.
As for traversal, we’ve already mentioned leaping across the rooftops, but there’s also platforming around the open-world with the help of a grappling hook.
Below you can check out the control guide straight from the game itself, or if you prefer a more written/tabled look at the basic controls. You can check that out below as well.
|Ghost of Tsushima Controls|
|Quick Attack Assassinate||Square|
|Sprint Run & Gallop||L3|
|Swipe Touchpad||Guiding Wind & Gestures|
That’s all you need to know about our controls guide for Ghost of Tsushima. If something is still confusing you, definitely reach out to us in the comments and we will do our best to help you out.
For more tips, tricks, and frequently asked questions answered, be sure to check out our wiki guide which is filled with helpful quick and to the point guides for Ghost of Tsushima. Also be sure to check out our full review.
- The Last of Us Part II, Hades, & Ghost of Tsushima Lead Nominations for 2021 GDC Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Actor Promises to Agree to Butt Nudity if He’s Chosen for the Film
- 5 Actors Who Could Totally Play Jin in The Ghost of Tsushima Movie
- Ghost of Tsushima Film Adaptation Announced, Directed by Chad Stahelski
- Ghost of Tsushima Dev on Respecting Japanese Culture & How Sony Allowed Sucker Punch to Take Its Time