Bamboo is one of the many crafting ingredients you’ll need to find plenty of in Ghost of Tsushima If you don’t have the time to go searching around, you’re in the right place, as in this guide we’ll talk you through how to get bamboo in Ghost of Tsushima.
Bamboo is used to craft various weapon upgrades in Ghost of Tsushima.
Getting Bamboo in Ghost of Tsushima
To get bamboo, you’ll want to look around in open world fields and other areas for what looks like a small bush that you can interact with. It’s fairly common out in the wilderness, just keep an eye out for shrubs you can interact with when riding about on your horse or exploring on foot. We’ve included a screenshot of a bamboo plant in Ghost of Tsushima below.
Once you find one of these, simply press R2 when you’re nearby it and Jin will pick it up. You don’t have to get off your horse to do so, or fiddle around trying to get the camera angle just right in order to highlight it and pick it up.
Gathering resources is a very snappy process in Ghost of Tsushima, making finding the necessary materials for upgrading that little bit more convenient.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get bamboo in Ghost of Tsushima. Our Ghost of Tsushima guide wiki has plenty more tips, tricks and guides for your adventure through ancient Asia. You can also see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Ghost of Tsushima Voted Game of the Year by Japanese Game Developers & More on Famitsu
- Ghost of Tsushima Fans Help Restore Torii Toppled by Typhoon in Real-World Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Wins Player’s Voice Award at The Games Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Getting Handsome Jin Sakai Figma Figure
- Watch the Show Inspired by Ghost of Tsushima on Japanese TV and Discover the Game’s Unique Setting