Even though you’re playing as a scary monster in Carrion, the creature still needs to make a hasty retreat every now and then. Luckily, there is a dash mechanic you can take advantage of for just that, and much more. Here is everything you need to know about how to dash in Carrion.
Dashing is a vital ability, as it lets you cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. In Carrion, you’ll use this to close distance on enemies firing on you, to give your self some space to recover and plan a new strategy, or just to brute force kill people by slamming into them.
Just like other abilities in the game, dashing is unlocked after you reach a certain part of the game’s campaign. This occurs right around when you’re at the middle size level for the first time.
This ability is also used to break through wooden barriers. This will unlock plenty of paths and secrets you’ll want to use in order to progress throughout Carrion.
How to Dash in Carrion
Once you’ve obtained the dash ability in the story, all you need to do to activate it is hold down the action button – E on PC, Right Bumper on Controllers. Doing so will charge it up, sending you speeding across the screen when you release it.
Keep in mind, you’ll need to be medium size to be able to execute this move. It also uses up health, so if you’re low, eat some people to regain your health.
How to Dash in Carrion:
- Progress through the story until the creature reaches medium size.
- Eventually, the Dash ability unlocks.
- Press E (PC) or Right Bumper (Controllers) to dash.
That is everything you need to know about how to dash in Carrion. Be sure to search Twinfinite if you’re still looking for more guide help, or if you just want some general entertainment and gaming news.
- Carrion Has a New Switch Icon that’s Less Terrifying Now
- Carrion Review – Not Enough Meat on the Bone
- Carrion Gets a Gruesome Animated Trailer to Accompany its Launch
- Carrion, a Reverse Horror Game, Releases July 23
- Carrion Announced For Console During Devolver Digital E3 Conference