Wave 2 of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons summer update is out now, and it adds a bunch of new, fun things to do in the game. In the trailer, we saw the biggest features added such as fireworks and the dream suite.
However, there were several other things added to the game in this most recent update that you may not have noticed. While these are smaller changes compared to the new events and features we saw in the trailer, they are still worth talking about.
These additions range from quality of life updates to new items. Here are some of the things added to the game that you might not have noticed.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct Airs in October; Roost Content Update Coming in November
- Nintendo Announces Strong Financial Results But Sales & Profit Decline YoY Due to Comparison With Animal Crossing
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Animal Crossing
- More Free Content Is in Development for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Says Nintendo
- Hokko Life Has a Long Way to Go Before It Can Compete With Animal Crossing