Wave 2 of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons summer update is out now, and it adds a bunch of new, fun things to do in the game. In the trailer, we saw the biggest features added such as fireworks and the dream suite.
However, there were several other things added to the game in this most recent update that you may not have noticed. While these are smaller changes compared to the new events and features we saw in the trailer, they are still worth talking about.
These additions range from quality of life updates to new items. Here are some of the things added to the game that you might not have noticed.
- Nintendo Announces Massive YoY Growth as Animal Crossing: New Horizon Ships 22.4 Million Copies
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Will No Longer Let You Keep Hacked Star Trees
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All Mermaid DIY Recipes List
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Best Animal Crossing Custom Firework Designs for Your Island