Wave 2 of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons summer update is out now, and it adds a bunch of new, fun things to do in the game. In the trailer, we saw the biggest features added such as fireworks and the dream suite.
However, there were several other things added to the game in this most recent update that you may not have noticed. While these are smaller changes compared to the new events and features we saw in the trailer, they are still worth talking about.
These additions range from quality of life updates to new items. Here are some of the things added to the game that you might not have noticed.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All New March Bugs, Fish & Sea Creatures You Can Catch
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets Hello Kitty and Sanrio Items in March
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons