After a bit of a long wait, the expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield is finally out on the Nintendo Switch. Called the Isle of Armor, this expansion introduces a new Dojo, along with new challenges and battles to get into, as well as a few new mechanics to help freshen things up as well. Here are all the Diglett rewards you can get in Pokemon Isle of Armor.
All Diglett Rewards in Pokemon Isle of Armor
As you’re exploring the new areas in the expansion, you’ll also be hunting down a bunch of Digletts hidden in various corners of the world. There are over a hundred of them, but if you can find them, you’ll be rewarded for your efforts.
Most of them are pretty easy to find, as they’re usually hidden near cliffs or roadsides. Whenever you’re exploring, try to go off the beaten path to spot them more easily.
Here’s a full list of all the Diglett rewards you can get in the game:
- 5: Alolan Meowth – Gets Rattled as hidden ability
- 10: Kantonian Slowpoke – Hold’s King’s Rock, gets Regenerator as hidden ability
- 20: Alolan Vulpix – Gets Snow Warning as hidden ability
- 30: Alolan Sandshrew – Gets Slush Rush as hidden ability
- 40: Alolan Raichu
- 50: Alolan Marowak – Gets Rock Head as hidden ability
- 75: Alolan Exeggutor – Gets Harvest as hidden ability
- 100: Rowlet, Scorbunny, or Sobble
- 150: Alolan Diglett – Gets Sand Force as hidden ability
While it’s not mandatory at all to find all of the 150 Digletts, you do get rewarded with unique Pokemon that are difficult or almost impossible to get through any other method. So, in short, if you have time to hunt them down, you should definitely do so.
That’s all you need to know about all the Diglett rewards available in Pokemon Isle of Armor. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Pokemon’s The Crown Tundra Expansion Already Looks Way Better Than Isle of Armor
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: The Isle of Armor Review – Kub Fu Fighting
- 5 Returning Isle of Armor Pokemon That Are Competitively Viable
- This Gen 8 Pokemon Rap Will Hype You up for The Isle of Armor DLC
- Everything We Know About Pokemon Sword & Shield Isle of Armor