CD Projekt RED is certainly making a considerable effort to immerse fans in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, and it just revealed a new song.
The song is titled “The Ballad of Buck Ravers” by Johnny Silverhand’s own band Samurai.
In reality, it’s performed by Swedish punk rock band Refused, and you can listen to it at the bottom of the post.
Below you can read the full credits for the song, and I mean the real ones.
- Music by David Sandström, Kristofer Steen, P.T. Adamczyk
- Lyrics by David Sandström, Dennis Lyxzén
- Mixed by Martin “Konie” Ehrencrona
- Mastered by Magnus Lindberg
- Executive Producer : P.T. Adamczyk
If you want to hear more, you can also listen to a previously-revealed song titled “Chippin’ in”.
Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and it has recently been delayed to November 19, 2020. It has also been confirmed to be coming for Xbox Series X and PS5 down the line.