As we approach Season 4 of Modern Warfare, the mysterious goings on in Verdansk are ramping up. The access cards that players have been finding are now working on the bunkers scattered across the map, but there’s one exception. So that you can take a look at the nuke inside, here’s everything you need to know about how to open bunker 11 in Call of Duty Warzone.
There are 12 numbered bunkers across the Verdansk map and 00 to 10 can be opened with the Red Access Key, which you can learn about here. Bunker 11 requires you to do something else though if you’re after the loot and secrets inside.
If you’re still looking for it, Bunker 11 is the most northern one on the map, by the map boundaries north west of Military Base.
How to Open Bunker 11 in Warzone
First of all, you need to head to one of five phones around the map where you’ll hope to hear a message spoken in Russian. Not all phones in the game will play the message, so you need to head to one of five specific ones. The locations of those phones are:
- In the large office building in the middle of downtown.
- Northern most building in Lozoff Pass.
- Down the cliff from there, south east of the the town, in the western most building there.
- In the the central northern house in the little town south of Promenade West.
- In the small building at the bottom of Dam.
Alongside a strange warning message, three numbers between zero and nine will be said, so you’ll need to translate and remember them. If you know Russian, then perfect, if not it might be best to learn the numbers ahead time if you want to get to and open Bunker 11 before anyone else and before the gas closes in.
You’ll then need to head to three numbered phones that correspond with the numbers you heard. You’ll need to go there in the right order and you’ll hear morse code for the numbers you heard at the first phone. Below are the locations for the phones and the numbers they correspond with.
Once you’ve been to all three phones, in the right order, head back to bunker 11’s location and the light above it should now be green rather than red. You’ll be able to interact with it and you’ll get in. Inside you’ll find a few things. They are:
- A lot of loot
- Mud Drauber SMG blueprint
- A mysterious computer you can interact with. It will begin a countdown that stops at two.
- A hole in a wall that you can climb through. You can then interact with a red button that’ll clear smoke in a window, revealing a nuke that’s inside.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities