Looking to complete Blather’s newly-opened Art wing of the museum? In that case, you’re going to have to deal with dodgy Redd, the wheeler dealer that’ll try and sell you a fake if you don’t have your wits about you. The Informative Statue in Animal Crossing New Horizons is one such piece of art you’ll need to get, so we’ll talk you through how to get it, and make sure you don’t waste your Bells on the fake.
How to Get Informative Statue in Animal Crossing New Horizons
To get the Informative Statue in Animal Crossing New Horizons, you’ll need to visit Redd on his boat.
This can be done after buying his first piece of art when he first visits your Plaza by your Town Hall. Once this has been purchased and handed over to Blathers at the Museum, you’ll then be free to hop aboard Redd’s ship.
Redd will dock his ship at the north beach on your island, so you’ll need to make sure you’re checking here every day. He stops by once a week, but when he does is random, so make it’s part of your daily checklist.
Once you’re aboard Redd’s ship, you’ll have a chance of the Informative Statue being one of the pieces of art on offer. Now it’s simply a case of making sure you get the real and not the fake. Redd sells the Informative Statue for 4,980 Bells, like everything he sells.
Informative Statue Real & Fake Differences
Telling apart the real from the fake in this case is incredibly easy. The fake Informative Statue is blue in color, while the real version is grey. You can check out what the fake version looks like below, just so you know exactly what to look out for.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons