Warzone has been taking the battle royale world by storm since it launched a few weeks ago. Now, Season 3 has come to Modern Warfare, adding new content to the free mode. So that you know what to expect when you jump in following the download, here’s everything you need to know about what’s new in Season 3 of Call of Duty Warzone.
The main aspects of Season 3 are the new maps that have come to Modern Warfare’s main multiplayer mode, including Call of Duty 4’s classic Backlot map, but Warzone hasn’t been ignored.
What’s New in Call of Duty Warzone Season 3
Below we’ve listed the main additions and changes that have come with the new update. The big draw is the addition of Quads, which replaces the default Trios game mode, allowing you to play with up to three other mates.
- Quads replace Trios
- Other modes have been promised, including one that limits you to snipers and shotguns only.
- Loot has been changed, adding more variety and silenced weapons to drops.
- A New Battle Pass which includes weapon blueprints, CoD points, XP boosts, and more.
- A new Operator, who is Alex from the Modern Warfare campaign.
- Vehicle Skins
- Loadout drops now cost 10,000 dollars, which is up from 8,500.
There have been some more minor changes that fix bugs and change how certain items work. We have included the full list below but you can read all about Season 3 of Warzone and Modern Warfare’s multiplayer on Call of Duty’s website.
- We now tell you how far away you are from your teammates while in a match
- Fix for the gas mask animation interrupting and blocking players from deploying their parachute
- Various exploit fixes
- Fix for a bug where players were unable to revive teammates after getting interrupted during the initial revive animation
- Fixed a bug where players could be killed by vehicles without being near the player
- Fixed an issue that could display the incorrect rank on screen after the player’s game application had been suspended and reopened
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Recon Drone would use the VO lines for a Personal Radar. That VO was also heard by all players on the map. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players could become invincible if they become downed while switching seats in a Tac Rover
- While spectating a player in the Gulag, the option to redeploy your teammate would appear on screen, even though they cannot be redeployed. This has been fixed
- If a player spectates the winning team of a BR match, the After-Action Report will display the winning team’s score in the scoreboard tab. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where placing a Shield Turret on a teammate could kill them
That’s everything you need to know about what’s new in Season 3 or Call of Duty Warzone. For more tips and tricks on the battle royale mode, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week
- Latest Wave of Bans Hit 30,000 Cheaters in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- What’s New in Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded? Everything You Need to Know
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size