Doom Eternal has toys and vinyl to collect as you play, but it’s the Cheat Codes hidden throughout the levels that really change the game. So that you don’t have to worry about using your chainsaw, here’s everything you need to worry about how to get the Infinite Ammo Cheat in Doom Eternal.
The cheat is pretty self-explanatory. Once you find it and activate it when starting a mission, it’ll give you never-ending ammo supplies, meaning you don’t have to kill demons with the chainsaw to top up your resources.
How to Get Infinite Ammo Cheat in Doom Eternal
First of all, you need to head to the Super Gore Nest mission. When it opens up into the large open area, with the three nest keyholes at the far end and the Slayer Gate on the far right, you’re in the right area.
If you head left and stay up high, then look over to the huge mouth where the level ends, you’ll see a cracked wall in a hole on the larger wall.
You then need to jump over to it and press circle if you’re on PS4 (B on Xbox One) to dash through it. It’ll break and you’ll be able to continue along the path to the glowing yellow question mark.
Just walk into it and you’ll get the Infinite Ammo Cheat.
How to Use the Cheat
To actually use it, you’ll need to head to main menu, select the Campaign and your save file, then choose Mission Select. Before choosing what level you actually want to play, press square/X to look at all the cheats you’ve unlocked.
Press X/A on the cheat’s icon and then choose the mission you want to play. Once you’ve loaded in, the cheat will be active and you’ll be able to play with Infinite Ammo.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Control, Doom Eternal, and More in December
- Doom Eternal Adds New Master Level: Super Gore Nest; Will Come to Xbox Game Pass PC Soon
- Doom Eternal Is Coming to Switch Next Week, New Trailer Reveals
- Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Part One’s Epic Launch Trailer Hypes the Mayhem
- Cyberpunk 2077, Ghost of Tsushima, Atelier Ryza, Doom Eternal & Plenty More Figures Revealed by Good Smile