The new Borderlands 3 DLC is here and of course comes with a bunch of new legendary weapons to collect, show off, and use for mayhem. This is one to add to your arsenal. This guide will help you with how to get the Unseen Threat Legendary Sniper Rifle in Guns, Love & Tentacles including stats and perks.
How to Get the Unseen Threat Legendary Sniper Rifle in Guns, Love & Tentacles
This particular legendary weapon isn’t exactly a boss weapon. The Unseen Threat drops from Amach soon after starting the Case of Wainright Jakobs quest as part of the main storyline. After going through the travel gate into Cursehaven and moving forward, you will bet met with a large ambush of enemies. Amach will spawn on the left on top of the stairs leading into the building.
He will be be hard to miss as he has several eye monsters following him, but he isn’t hard to fight. He is easily able to be farmed in this location even without continuing the quest. However, the two times he was beaten only once did he drop the legendary.
Stats and Perks
The Unseen Threat is rather pretty to look at, but its special ability ties directly to Jakobs Munitions’ manufacturer trait. As you know, when a Jakobs weapon scores a critical hit, the bullets ricochet to the nearest enemy. With the Unseen Threat, a critical hit causes three missiles to spawn and seek out enemies.
This specific version boasts a pretty high fire rate, so getting critical hits is pretty consistent, so the pretty damaging missiles keep coming.
To summarize, here’s how to get the Unseen Threat Legendary Sniper Rifle in Guns, Love & Tentacles:
- Progress the story to The Case of Wainright Jakobs quest.
- Proceed into Cursehaven.
- A large group of enemies will spawn including Amach, who has a chance to drop the Unseen Threat.
That’s all you need to know for this guide on how to get the Unseen Threat Legendary Sniper Rifle in Guns, Love & Tentacles.
For more guides for both Borderlands 3 and the new Guns, Love & Tentacles DLC, be sure to check out Twinfinite’s Guide Wiki.
- Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut Gets Release Date; New Features Detailed
- Second Borderlands 3 Arms Race Mini-Event Goes Live Today
- First Borderlands 3 Arms Race Mini-Event Starts Today & Other Changes
- Borderlands 3 Couch Co-Op Returns With 4-Player Split-Screen on PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Borderlands 3: Season Pass 2 Kicks Off With Sizzle Reel Showing New Skill Trees