Animal Crossing New Horizons is here and it’s time to get your Interior and Exterior Decorator hats on. Here’s how to rotate furniture and items in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
This is obviously important in order to make the island truly yours. Placing items is all fine and dandy, but placing them exactly where you want them is the key to having good feng shui.
You’re going to want things to look a certain way and if your furniture isn’t facing the right direction, you’re going to have a bad time when your friends see the place. Imagine! How embarrassing!
How to Rotate Furniture in Animal Crossing New Horizons
When first placing an item down in the build mode, you can actually rotate it by pressing A.
If you’re in build mode within your house and placed it down already, you can hover over it and press A anyway.
If you already have the furniture placed down and are not in the build mode, though, rotating them is as simple as walking up, holding A while facing them, and then pushing your control stick in any direction to rotate them that way.
Do this as many times as you need to get it facing the right way. You can also push furniture and items while interacting like this, by the way.
That’s all there is to it! That’s how to rotate furniture and items in Animal Crossing New Horizons. If you’re looking for more help, leave a comment down below. Otherwise, check out our Animal Crossing New Horizons wiki.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All New March Bugs, Fish & Sea Creatures You Can Catch
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets Hello Kitty and Sanrio Items in March
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons