It feels like forever ago since we got a new Animal Crossing, but now that time has arrived. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is here to bring its deserted island getaway to your screens. If you’re looking for some fun Animal Crossing: New Horizons multiplayer activities to play with your friends, we’ve thought up a few quick ideas for you.
One quick note before we dive into these. For all of these, we recommend you make your friends ‘Best Friends’ within the game. This enables them to use all of their tools in your island, and yours on theirs. This can be done by accessing your friends list on your Nook Phone, selecting your friend, and changing the setting.
Fishing/Bug Catching Competition
Things You’ll Need: Fishing Rod, Bug Net, Timer
There’s nothing like a good ol’ bug catching or fishing competition to get rivalries heated up.
Set a timer for however you long you want to give yourself and the other competitors to catch the best fish they possibly can.
You can limit it to fish from the river or sea only, should you want to add more requirements.
Once the time limit is up, it’s time to reveal what you’ve got. The biggest fish or bug, or whoever receives the most for theirs from Timmy and Tommy is crowned the winner.
It requires a bit of guess work and for everyone to be honest, but hey, in the peak of summer, this is a great way to pass the hours with your friends.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons