The bulk of the Animal Crossing New Horizons gameplay experience is centered around island and home design, but if you really want to get into the nitty gritty, you can change up the look of your nifty Nook Phone as well. Here’s how to change your Nook Phone case in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Changing Your Nook Phone Case in Animal Crossing New Horizons
When you receive your Nook Phone at the start of the game, its default color will be green. If you don’t like how it looks, you can change it later on as you make more progress on the island.
For us, we were able to purchase a case for the phone once we had our first villager move to the island, and completed Tom Nook’s DIY customization workshop in the Resident Services tent. Once you’ve done so, you can head over to the Nook Stop terminal, and purchase a new case with a few Nook Miles.
When the case arrives in your mail, you can head to any workbench or crafting table to start customizing it. As always, make sure you have some customization kits on hand –they can be bought at Nook’s Cranny for 600 Bells each.
At the workbench, choose the Customize option and choose the case. You can then change the color, and even select a custom design for it. Once you’re done, hit the + button to confirm your selection and you’re all good to go.
To recap, here’s how to change your Nook Phone case in Animal Crossing New Horizons:
- Have your first villager move to the island, and complete Tom’s DIY customization workshop.
- Purchase a phone case from the Nook Stop terminal.
- Go to the workbench, select the Customize option, then select the phone case to change its color and design.
That’s all you need to know about how to change your Nook Phone case in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to search for Twinfinite or check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Fish Bait
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Not Catch Eggs When Fishing
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Can You Get Pets? Answered
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Unlock Terraforming
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get More Villagers to Live on Your Island