Animal Crossing New Horizons brings back the wonderful tradition of being able to change up your character’s hairstyle. Here’s how to change your hair in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Luckily, the game allows you to change your hair and general appearance whenever you’d like, seeing exactly what the style you’ll end up with looks like!
This is a deviation from others in the series, where you had to hope you got what you wanted, or look up online the combination that will get you what you wanted.
How to Change Your Hair in Animal Crossing New Horizons
In order to change your character’s hairstyle and get a haircut in the game, you’re going to want to head over to a vanity/mirror first!
There are a few ways to get it. One can be found in presents or given to you by a neighbour. Also, the DIY recipe for a mirror can be found in the message in a bottle that washes up on the shores of your island pretty early on in the game.
The recipe asks for five pieces of wood and one iron nugget. Just craft that at your workbench once you have the recipe and you’ll be good to change your hair.
Once you have it, simply head over to the vanity, interact with it by pressing A, and choose a new hairstyle there. There are a bunch to pick from, as well as different color variants. Besides hair, you can also change your skin tone, eyes, mouth, and more.
You can also unlock some more hairstyles with Nook Miles. The prices of them are:
- Top 8 Pop Hairstyles – 2,400 Miles
- Top 8 Cool Hairstyles – 2,400 Miles
- Top 8 Stylish Hair Colors – 3,000 Miles
That’s all there is to it! That’s how to change your hair in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
If you need any other help with the game, leave a comment down below. Or go ahead and check out our Animal Crossing New Horizons wiki.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons