Every new season in Apex Legends brings along a new Legend for players. In season four, the synthetic nightmare Revenant was added to the roster. Here’s how to play Revenant in Apex Legends.
How to Play Revenant in Apex Legends
- (Passive) Stalker: You crouch-walk faster and can climb higher than other Legends
- (Tactical) Silence: Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for ten seconds
- (Ultimate)Death Totem: Drop a totem that protects those who use it from death for a set amount of time. Instead of being killed or downed, users will return to the totem.
Revenant’s Strengths & Weaknesses
- Excellent at shutting down other Legend’s abilities
- Great for sneaking up quickly on the opponent
- His ultimate ability makes Revenant a must-have for large team fights
- Death Totem can be used by enemies as well
- His survivability is low when got away from the team
- Not great for solo-players who can’t communicate with their team
Strategies & Tips
Playing revenant can be extremely tricky if you’re the type of player who likes to go in guns blazing. His toolkit is designed to catch the enemy off guard and shut them down before they have the chance to know what hit them.
Using the Silence ability isn’t useful if the enemy is already using their abilities so it’s important to sneak up and use it before they even know you’re there.
This will give you a little breathing room to start laying on the damage before a Wraith can phase away or Bangalore can use her airstrike.
It’s also vital that you communicate to your team that you’re using your ultimate because they need to go up to it and activate it if they want it to work.
If your team runs in without activating the Death Totem they will not be teleported back to it to survive death. Making sure the totem is both placed where the enemy can’t see it and making sure your team knows it’s placed is key.
Revenant can be a real asset to teams who are communicating and working in tandem. If you’re going to squad up with friends he’s an excellent choice.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about how to play Revenant in Apex Legends. For more tips, tricks, and guides be sure to check out Twinfinite. We’ve listed a few down below for you to check out: