While you can join clubs and organizations in Sims 4 Discover University to have fun, the main aim of going to college is to learn and get the qualifications you need to succeed in your career. So that you can do as well as possible in every class, here’s everything you need to know about how to get a A+ in classes in Sims 4 Discover University.
How to Get A+ in Classes in Sims 4 Discover University
We’re not quite sure what the benefits are just yet, but you’re always going to want to do as well as possible. Thankfully, if you just do a few things correctly, you’ll ace the classes in no time.
Below are all the things you should do to get an A+ in classes:
- Regularly complete your coursework. Click the University coursework journal in your sim’s inventory to see what needs to be done and select each classes’ coursework to complete them.
- Regularly attend classes.
- Take notes when you attend.
- Do the presentations when they are part of the requirements.
- Submit term papers when required to do so.
- Attend the final exam.
Do all those things and you’ll ace the class without any issues at all, likely getting a A+ grade.
It’s helpful to know that you are also able to call up your professors using your sim’s phone to check how you are doing.
Doing everything in the above list is all you need to do, but speaking to your professor will help you check that it’s actually working and you’re on track to get an A+.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get a A+ in classes in Sims 4 Discover University. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the expansion down below.