Not only has Road to the Final begun in FIFA 20 today, with some cool cards to buy and get from SBCs, but it is the beginning of Season 2. There’s new sets of XP to earn, new players to unlock, and more packs to get. So that you can get a load of XP, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 2 Week 1 Objectives in FIFA 20.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, in the Season Objectives title. Once you’ve completed all the Week 1 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
Just as way the case in the inaugural season for Seasons Objectives, you’ll have two weeks to complete each week’s objectives.It’ll help you work towards Ox, Gelson Martins, and Danilo, who are the new level 30 player rewards.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 2 Week 1 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Sign Em Up – 270 XP – Apply 5 contract items to players in your squad.
- EPL Finisher – 360 XP – Score two goals with any EPL in any FUT mode.
- Assist 3 – 630 XP – Assist 3 goals in any FUT mode.
- Win 5 – 540 XP – Win 5 matches in any mode.
Group Reward: 200 XP
Season 2 Week 1 – Silver Objectives
- Online Survival – 800 XP – Play an Online Survival match.
- Online Mystery Ball – 800 XP – Play an Online Mystery Ball match.
- Headers & Volleys – 900 XP – Play two Headers & Volleys matches.
- Online King – 1100 XP – Play two online King of the Hill matches.
Group Reward: 400 XP
- Flanking Fire – 1000 XP – Assist a goal from a Lofted Cross using a midfielder in Rivals.
- Midfield Brace – 800 XP – Score two goals using midfielders in the same match in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty.
- All Rounder – 1350 XP – Assist and score using midfielders in the same match in Rivals.
- Engine Room – 2000 XP – Win 2 Rivals matches using at least 5 midfielders in your starting squad.
- Left and Right – 1450 XP – Score a goal in 2 separate Rivals matches using midfielders with a min. weak foot rating of 4 star.
Group Reward: 733 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 2 Week 1 Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- How to Get Milestones Politano
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy