Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the next game in Ubisoft’s long line of Games as a Service shooters. As you’ll know if you’ve played Wildlands, Breakpoint is action packed. So that you can stay in the action longer, here’s everything you need to know about how to heal your health in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
Healing is actually a little complicated in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, as you need to navigate the items menus to get to the variety of healing items at your disposal.
There are Bandages and Syringes for you to use, each of which are obtained in different ways and heal you differently. You have unlimited supply of the former, but they heal you slowly and by just one health segment, with you having three in total from the start of the game.
Syringes, however, need to be bought or found in the game’s world but are quicker to use.
How to Heal Your Health in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
To use the healing items you have, whether they are bandages or syringes, you need to follow these steps:
- Press and hold R1 if you’re on PS4, RB on Xbox One, to open up the Item Wheel.
- Use the right thumbstick to highlight the item you want to use to heal your health.
- Hold L1 to use it. Do note though, that bandages can take up to ten seconds to use, so try to be out of danger when using them.
You’ll need to follow those steps every time you want to heal. It’ll become second nature in no time though, so don’t worry about it being more than just a press of a single button.
That’s everything you need to know about how to heal your health in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.
- How to Hold Your Breath
- What the Max Level Cap Is
- How to Lean & Aim Around Corners
- How to Fix Mountain-00800 Error Code