Borderlands 3’s 181 legendary weapons are the game’s most powerful, thanks to a combination of base and elemental damage, as well as special traits that make them even more potent. Here we’re going to detail how to get the Dastardly maggie, what its stats are and everything else you need to know about this legendary.
Dastardly Maggie Stats
The Dastardly Maggie’s most appealing asset is that its bullets ricochet off the nearest enemy, but that’s about it for perks.
Here’s a sample of stats and traits got for the weapon when we picked it up at 526 Item Score.
- Damage – 548×6
- Accuracy – 32%
- Handling – 54%
- Reload Time – 1.9s
- Fire Rate – 11.55/s
- Magazine – 9
“Monty’s wife don’t take no guff”
- 52% critical weapon damage
- 33% critical hit damage
- 50% weapon accuracy
- 15% reload speed
- 2.2x weapon zoom
Critical hits ricochet one bullet at the nearest enemy.
How to Get Dastardly Maggie
The Dastardly Maggie is a world drop that can appear pretty much anywhere. There’s an equal chance it’ll spawn from a boss drop, chest, or slot machine.
Unfortunately, then, there isn’t a specific location we can tell you that guarantees a drop. Instead, it’s basically all down to the RNG gods, basically.
If you’re determined to try and find the weapon though, we’d recommend putting the game on Mayhem mode and farming bosses until it drops. Here’s a few of our favorite boss farm locations:
- Farming the Graveward boss on Eden-6
- Farming the Chupacabratch on Athenas
- Farming Captain Traunt on Athenas
- By killing Troy Calypso at the end of Chapter 19
- By killing Katagawa Jr during Chapter 9
This isn’t an exhaustive list, however, so we recommend you check out our guide on the best bosses to farm in the game, too.
Here’s some related content you might find useful:
- Conference Call: How to Get, Stats & More
- Queen’s Call: How to Get, Stats & More
- Soleki Protocol: How to Get, Stats & More
- How to Get Porcelain Pipe Bomb
- Golden Touch: How to Get, Stats & More