Getting around Koholint Island in The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening can take a long time if you’re just slowly walking around with Link. Luckily, there is a way to get around a bit faster. Here’s how to fast travel in Link’s Awakening so you can save tons of time.
How to Fast Travel in Link’s Awakening
Fast traveling in Link’s Awakening is very helpful when you start to backtrack to find hidden items and other secrets, and is done by interacting with big gray pedestals and shining blue spots found throughout the world.
The first fast travel spot that you will most likely encounter is the one on the east side of the Ukuku Prairie, just north of Key Cavern.
You actually won’t be able to use it until you touch the other spots throughout the island, but here’s a list of some of the other fast travel locations that we have found so far:
- Ukuku Prairie – North of Key Cavern and just south of the Witch’s Hut.
- Dampe’s Shack – The spot is found right behind his shack, which is in Tabahl Wasteland.
- Martha’s Bay – Martha’s Bay is east of Toronbo Shores and this portal is found just a few steps west of the Telephone Booth in the area, going towards a wooded area.
- Seashell Mansion – The mansion is just south of Kanalet Castle and the portal is on a patch of dirt surrounded by flowers right next to the mansion.
- Tal Tal Heights – This spot is right in Tal Tal, under the waterfalls.
- Animal Village – The slab is in the village which is in the bottom right corner of the map.
There seems to be a few more fast travel locations and once we find them, we will make sure to update this guide accordingly.
To sum things up:
- Find the gray slab in Ukuku Prairie to uncover the first fast travel spot.
- Once you find another warp spot, you’ll be able to fast travel to it.
And that’s all you need to know about how to fast travel in Link’s Awakening. For more on the game, be sure to check out our extensive wiki guide. And for more video game tips and tricks, just search Twinfinite. We’ve also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.