Borderlands 3 has finally dropped, bringing four new Vault Hunters to the table. Each one has three different skill trees which players can invest into as they wish, unlocking passive and active abilities to help you defeat enemies as you try and stop the Children of the Vault. Here are all skill trees in Borderlands 3.
All Skill Trees in Borderlands 3 (Zane, FL4K, Amara, Moze)
Zane the Operative Skill Trees in Borderlands 3
Zane has three skill trees in Borderlands 3. These are: Doubled Agent, Hitman, and Under Cover.
Doubled Agent Skill Tree
- Action Skill: Digi-Clone – Zane’s Clone stays put, but distracts and fires at enemies. He can also switch places with the Clone.
- Synchronicity – Whenever one or more of Zane’s action skills are active (i.e. Doppelbanger and Digital Distribution), he gains increased Gun Damage for each active action skill.
- Praemunitus – Zane and his Digi-Clone gain increased Magazine Size.
- Borrowed Time – Zane gains increased Action Skill Duration for every active Action Skill.
- Binary System – Whenever Zane trades places with his Clone, a Cryo Nova is triggered around them.
- Donnybrook – Kill Skill. Whenever Zane kills an enemy, he and his Clone receive increased Gun Damage and gain Health Regeneration for a brief period.
- Fractal Frags – The Digi-Clone throws a copy of Zane’s current grenade mod when it is first activated. It drops a free grenade if it’s killed.
- Duct Tape Mod – The first shot fired from Zane’s gun has a chance to fire a grenade as well. This skill has an 8-second cooldown period.
- Schadenfreude – Whenever the Digi-Clone takes damage, Zane’s shield is restored by a portion of that damage.
- Quick Breather – Zane’s shield starts recharging as soon as he swaps places with his Clone.
- Which One’s Real? – Enemies are more likely to target the Clone for four seconds after it’s summoned and after swapping places.
- Doppelbanger – When Zane’s Action Skill is terminated, the Clone explodes, dealing Splash Damage to nearby enemies.
- Pocket Full of Grenades – Zane gains Grenade Regeneration for eight seconds.
- Old-U – You need to press any action button during Fight for Your Life if Digi-Clone is active to destroy the clone and immediately gain a Second Wind with full health.
- Supersonic Man – Zane gains increased Movement Speed for each Active Skill whenever one or more of them are active.
- Digital Distribution – If Zane takes health damage while the Clone is active, 75 percent of that damage is shared to his Clone instead.
- Like a Ghost – Zane and his Digi-Clone gain a 2 percent chance to ignore bullets. This chance is increased for 8 seconds after activating an Action Skill.
- Boom. Enhance. – Whenever Zane summons his Digi-Clone, it consumes up to 3 grenades. For every grenade consumed, the Digi-Clone gains increased Gun Damage (20 percent), Max Health (81 percent), Fire Rate (5 percent), Reload Speed (31 percent), and Digi-Clone Duration (25 percent).
- Trick of Light – Zane deals Bonus Shock Damage to enemies that aren’t targeting him.
- Double Barrel – The Clone is equipped with a copy of Zane’s Current Weapon when activated. Swapping places with the Clone causes Zane and his Clone to gain an increase of 20 percent Gun Damage.
Hitman Skill Tree
- Action Skill: SNTNL – This automated drone continually flies through the environment and attacks enemies with its Machine Guns.
- Violent Speed – Zane gains 4 percent increased Movement Speed for 8 seconds.
- Cold Bore – Increases weapon swap speed. Next shot fired after swapping weapons deals bonus cryo damage.
- Violent Momentum – Zane’s gun damage is increased while moving. The quicker has moves, the greater the bonus.
- Winter’s Drone – Converts SNTNL’s primary weapons to Cryo Damage.
- Cool Hand – Zane gains increased Reload Speed. After killing an enemy, Zane’s Reload Speed is increased for a few seconds.
- Drone Delivery – SNTRY will occasionally drop a free grenade based on your current grenade mod while attacking enemies.
- Salvation – After killing an enemy, Zane’s weapons gain Life Steal for a few seconds.
- Bad Dose – SNTNL occasionally shoots out a beam of Radiation that weakens enemies and buffs Zane.
- Seein’ Red – Activating an Action Skill automatically activates all of Zane’s kill skills.
- Static Field – SNTNL emits a static field that sends a Shock beam to nearby enemies, draining their shields and replenishing Zane’s.
- Boomsday – SNTNL adds a rocket pod to its primary weapons, allowing it to shoot rockets as well as machine guns.
- Violent Violence – After killing an enemy, Zane gains increased Fire Rate for a few seconds.
- Playing Dirty – After killing an enemy, Zane’s next five shots all have a chance to fire an additional projectile.
- Almighty Ordnance – Hold down LB or RB (controller) while SNTNL is deployed to paint a target area. SNTNL fires a missile barrage at that area, and if an enemy is killed, Almighty Ordnance’s duration is reset. This can only be used once per Action Skill use.
- Good Misfortune – Killing an enemy increases Zane’s Action Skill Duration. This skill has diminishing returns.
- Death Follows Close – All of Zane’s kill skills gain increased effect and duration.
Under Cover Skill Tree
- Action Skill: Barrier – Drop a deployable Barrier that blocks incoming projectiles. Zane and his allies can shooter through the Barrier, dealing increased Gun Damage. Pressing LB or RB (controller) while Barrier is active picks up and holds the Barrier, but the size and bonuses are decreased.
- Adrenaline – Zane gains increased Action Skill Cooldown Rate. This bonus is based on the amount of shield he has. The more percent full, the greater the bonus.
- Hearty Stock – Zane gains increased Maximum Shield Capacity.
- Ready for Action – Zane gains improved Shield Recharge Rate and Shield Recharge Delay.
- Charged Relay – Whenever Zane or an ally touches the Barrier, they gain increased Movement Speed and Fire Rate for a few seconds.
- Brainfreeze – Whenever Zane scores a Critical Hit on an enemy, there’s a chance they will be Slowed.
- Stiff Upper Lip – Whenever Zane is damaged, he gains Damage Resistance against that damage type.
- Rise to the Occasion – Zane gains Health Regeneration. The lower his shield is, the higher the bonus. While Zane’s shields are full, he does not receive any health regeneration.
- Nanites or Some Shite – Zane and his allies gain Health Regeneration, increased Reload Speed, and greatly improved Shield Recharge Delay while near his Barrier. The lower their health, the more health is regenerated.
- Confident Competence – While Zane’s shields are active, he gains increased Gun Damage and Accuracy. This bonus is based on the amount of shields he has. The more percent full, the greater the bonus.
- All-rounder – Zane’s Barrier becomes a dome, covering all sides.
- Redistribution – Zane and allies near the Barrier gain increased Gun Damage for a few seconds after the Barrier takes damage.
- Really Expensive Jacket – Elemental damage over time effects applied to Zane have reduced duration.
- Best Served Cold – Whenever Zane kills an enemy, they create a Cryo Nova, dealing damage to all nearby enemies. This skill has a short cooldown.
- Futility Belt – Zane gains resistance to non-elemental damage. Kill Skill: All elemental damage Zane takes is converted to non-elemental damage.
- Deterrence Field – Enemies that touch the Barrier take Shock Damage and are staggered.
- Refreshment – Whenever Zane damages a frozen enemy with his weapon, he gains some of that damage back as health.
- Calm, Cool, Collected – Whenever Zane Freezes an enemy, his shield instantly begins recharging. If Zane’s shields are already full, he regenerates health for a few seconds. If Zane’s health is already full, his Action Skill Cooldowns and Durations are immediately reset.
- Nerves of Steel – Zane gains increasing Accuracy and Handling. The longer his shield is full, the greater the bonus.
- Distributed Denial – Zane’s barrier gains the effects of his currently equipped Shield Mod. Additionally, shield effects are applied to all allies near the barrier. Bonuses to Zane are reduced.