One of the most amusing parts about playing the Sims 4 is knowing that you can control their destiny, no matter how bleak it may be. The most morally depraved of gamers know that in a game about life, there is also death. Here is how to kill sims in the Sims 4.
Like the old saying goes, there are a lot of ways to skin a cat. So too are there a fair amount of different ways your sim can meet their demise in Sims 4. Here’s how to kill sims in the Sims 4.
How to Kill Sims in the Sims 4
- Starvation – Don’t eat for 48 hrs
- Fire – Cook food with a low level Cooking Skill and don’t extinguish the fire
- Laughter – Become hysterical by watching a comedy on tv, reading “Make Them Laugh ‘Til They Cry!”, and take a bubble bath
- Embarrassment – Transition from embarrassed to mortified and hold on to this mood for a few hours. Can be caused by public peeing, walking in on strangers Wohooing, wedding proposal rejects, etc.
- Electrocution – Have a Handiness Skill below 5 and try and repair an item again after first shock
- Space Exploration – Low Rocket Science Skill
- The Cow Plant – Obtain and grow a complaint but forget to feed them for 12 hrs, then choose Eat Cake
- Fitness – Make your sim workout too much, nonstop
- Anger – Get into fights with other sims and have mean interactions to the point of enragement
- Overheat – Lock your sim in the house and turn up the thermostat
- Age – Go out peacefully…or give an elderly sim a Death Flower in Sims 4 Seasons
How to Kill Sims in Sims 4 Expansions
- Steam (Spa Day) – Spend too much time getting Superfluous Steaming in the Sauna
- Pufferfish (City Living) – Cook a pufferfish poorly and die of poison
- Sunlight (Vampire) – Go from uncomfortable to death when out in the sunlight as a Vampire
- Freezing (Seasons) – Go outside in a blizzard wearing warm clothes
- Disease (My First Pet Stuff) – Become enemies with your Rodent pet by not cleaning their cage and they will bite you
- Poison (Jungle Adventure) – Explore the Jungle and get a poisoned by creatures, darts or by when you opening a treasure chest
That is everything you need to know about how to kill sims in the Sims 4.
For more helpful tips, tricks, and other guides, be sure to search Twinfinite.