Aside from just getting into non-stop battles all the time, there are tons of other side activities to take part in in Garreg Mach Monastery. Here’s what cooking together does in Fire Emblem Three Houses.
What Cooking Together Does in Fire Emblem Three Houses
Cooking together is one of the activities you can take part in with another student in Fire Emblem Three Houses. Each month, you can prepare a meal with the ingredients you have on hand, and it will give your entire roster a stat buff.
The stat buff applies to all units on your roster, and will last for that entire month. In addition to that, you also gain support points with whichever student you cooked with, and you gain some progress towards your next professor level as well.
All Cooking Recipes
- King of Beasts Steak: +3 max HP, requires Duscur Bear x 1
- Blessed Jelly: +2 Luck, requires Morfis Plum x 1
- Charming Soup: +2 Charm, requires Nordsalat x 1
- Treasure Fruit Nectar: +1 Resistance, Magic, requires Zanado Treasure Fruit x 1, Magdred Kirsch x 1
- Deified Fish: +1 Dexterity, Speed, Defense, requires Goddess Messenger x 1, Magdred Kirsch x 1
- Hero Salad: +1 Magic, requires Angelica x 1
- Swift Fish Gratin: +1 Speed, requires Bullhead x 1
- Immortality Stew: +1 Defense, requires Teutates Pike x 1
- Invincible Grill: +1 Strength, requires Oghma Wolverine x 1
- Sacred Beast Roast: +1 Strength, max HP, requires Albinean Moose x 1, Magdred Kirsch x 1
- Nirvana Cake: +1 Resistance, requires Boa Fruit x 1
- Quin Fish Saute: +2 Dexterity, requires Queen Loach x 1
Ingredients can mostly be gotten through gardening at the Greenhouse, or fishing at the Fishing Pond. You’ll also want to take on the rare enemy battles on your free days as well; those can reward you with some rarer ingredients.
That’s all you need to know about what cooking together does in Fire Emblem Three Houses. Be sure to check our Fire Emblem Three Houses guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started: