Judgment is the latest game from Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, the developers behind the Yakuza series, and it takes players through a legal crime drama story filled with twists and turns.
Just like the Yakuza series, Judgment is a massive complex game with a lot of inner working parts and little secrets. From the game’s 50 different Side Cases, to crafting parts for your drone, there’s a lot you need to know.
Below you’ll find all the tips and tricks you might need while playing through Judgment, from basic stuff to more in-depth walkthroughs.
Is our Judgment guide wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
Judgment Gameplay Trailer
Judgment Guide Wiki
- Release Date: June 25, 2019 (June 21 Digitally)
- Developer: Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio
- Publisher: Sega
- Platforms: PlayStation 4
This is where you’ll find all the basic information on Judgment to get you started. Things like how to change the language or difficulty, all the simple stuff.
- How to Change Language (English/Japanese)
- Is It PS4 Pro Enhanced?
- How Long Judgment Takes to Beat & How Many Chapters There Are
Everyone needs a helping hand to get things started, and that’s exactly what this section is for. Here’s where you’ll find all the simple stuff like how to save, or how to sprint.
- Tips & Tricks For Beginners
- How to Save
- How to Heal & Restore Health
- How to Sprint & Run Faster
- How to Lock Pick
- How to Take Pictures & Selfies
- How to Raise City Reputation & What It Does
Judgment’s combat is fast-paced and frenetic, and very similar to what you find in the Yakuza games. There are a lot of little elements that work into it, and plenty of special moves to unlock, so that’s what we’re here to help with.
- How to Heal Mortal Wounds
- How to Charge EX Gauge
- How to Get Double Quickstep (Rush Training Skill Book)
- How to Get Bat Appropriation Ex Action
Side Case Guides
Judgment has 50 different Side Cases to play through, many of which have tricks solutions like finding a kid playing hide and seek or solving a series of number puzzles. For any of those trickier Side Cases, we’re here to help.
- Yakiniku Challenge Answers (Kanrai)
- How to Get a Girlfriend
- Where to Find Ayumu (Dangerous Hide and Seek)
- Where to Find the Bombs (Kamurocho’s Mad Bomber)
- What the Safe Code Is (The Mystery Writer’s Stratagem)
Minigame & Collectible Guides
There’s a ton of little collectibles and items to find in Judgment, and you might need some help tracking them down. From getting the rewards to Quickstarters to finding hidden QR codes, this is where you’ll find that information.