Where to Find Pirate Cannon Locations in Fortnite Season 8
Season 8 swaps the icey cold for a more tropical Pirate theme, adding new features and challenges for players to interact with and complete. That includes giant cannons that can be used to launch teammates across the map or used conventionally as giant stationary gun platforms to shoot enemies with. Here’s where to find the pirate cannon locations in Fortnite Season 8.
The cannons in Fortnite Season 8 have been spread pretty generously –and randomly– throughout the map, but there are a few key locations that feature a concentration of them. In brief, you’ll want to head to pirate camps for the best chance of finding a cannon quickly.
As a general rule of thumb, Pirate Camps will be in or next to large wooden structures and surrounded by pirate-looking stuff.
We’ve written a brief outline of the locations you’ll find Pirate Cannon Camps below:
- Lazy Lagoon, wooden building by the trees.
- Southwest area of the Volcano.
- southeast of Loot Lake and above the hill to the west of Dusty Divot, right on the line between E5 and F5.
- Between Salty Springs and Fatal Field.
- To the West of Pleasant Park.
- In the icy region of the map, just to the southwest of Tilted Towers.
- To the northwest of Paradise Palms in Fortnite, near the broken bridge.
For a more detailed breakdown, head over to our detailed walkthrough of where all the Pirate Camp Locations are. You can also read more about the pirate cannons and how to use them in our post about everything you need to know.
That’s all the information you should need about where to find the pirate cannon locations in Fortnite Season 8. For more useful guides, tips, and tricks on the game, be sure to head over our wiki page.