How to Win the Food Race in Smash Bros Ultimate
Here’s everything you need to know about how to win the Food Race in Smash Bros Ultimate.
Smash Bros Ultimate may boast the biggest character roster the series has ever seen, but one of the other big addition is the single-player World of Light mode. At one point in the mode, you’ll come across the Gourmet Food Race.
Winning the Food Race gives you the chance to unlock King Dedede, and it’s the only way you can do so. Actually winning, though, isn’t easy. Here’s a run down of the path you need to take to do so.
- First of all, head to the pear that’s left as the crow flies from the starting point. You’ll have to take the first left, and then the next left.
- Then, go across the bridge and go right, then left and follow the long path down. Then turn right by the rocks and through the baguette/taco looking thing.
- Go left again, and through the soup on the cobbles. Then quickly go right through the salad.
- Then go back on yourself, by going left and left again, then right and another left to pick up the bread.
- Next, go right to pick up the apple along the long path, and left to get the kebab looking item.
- Then, right again to get the cooked chicken, and go right at the corner.
- Finally, get the grapes in front of you and cross the finish line.
At this point, you’ll get the chance to fight Kirby’s nemesis, King Dedede. If you beat him, you’ll unlock him in World of Light and the rest of the game. Simply follow the steps above, and you’ll get the chance to unlock him.
That’s everything you need to know about how to win the Food Race in Smash Bros Ultimate. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check our our Smash Bros Ultimate wiki guide.