FIFA 19 Team of the Week 13 (TOTW 13) Predictions
With FUTmas due to begin in FIFA 19 at the end of this week, predicting the TOTW 13 lineup is going to be pretty difficult. Since EA Sports will likely have all the player SBCs and potential FUTmas squads finalized, it’s possible that they leave players out of TOTW. Here are our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 13 (TOTW 13) predictions.
FIFA 19 Team of the Week 13 Player Predictions
- Pau Lopez – GK – Real Betis – 84 OVR – The Spaniard made five saves in Betis’ 2-0 win this weekend.
- David Luiz – CB – Chelsea – 85 OVR – Managing to end City’s unbeaten start to the season, Chelsea won 2-0 this weekend. David Luiz scored the second goal, from Chelsea’s first corner of the match.
- James Tarkowski – CB – Burnley – 83 OVR – Burnley got back to winning ways with weekend. The English defender scored the only goal in the game.
- Faouzi Ghoulam – LB – Napoli – 84 OVR – With two assists in Napoli’s 4-0 win this weekend, the Algerian defender could make the team.
- Lucas Torreira – CM – Arsenal – 82 OVR – He missed out last week but I’m going to keep predicting Torreira’s inclusion until EA listens. With his fourth MOTM award in the last five Arsenal games, and his second goal in three matches, against Huddersfield, he deserves a place again.
- Bruno Fernandes – CAM – Sporting CP – 85 OVR – The Portuguese midfielder may not have scored in Sporting’s 4-1 win this weekend, but he recorded the assist for every one of his team’s goals.
- Marcus Rashford – LM – Manchester United – 84 OVR – With a goal and two assists in United’s 4-1 win over struggling Fulham, the Englishman is the first of many wingers to perform well this weekend.
- Dušan Tadic – LW – Ajax – 83 OVR – He’s missed out in previous weeks, but the ex-Southampton man scored once and assisted twice this weekend.
- Ousmane Dembele – RW – Barcelona – 84 OVR – Messi would usually get the nod here for his two free kicks, but since he’s in the TOTGS squad, that’s not possible. With a goal and an assist in Barca’s 4-0 win, the Frenchman is a good second choice.
- Heung Min Son – RW – Tottenham Hotspur – 86 OVR – Son is a FIFA fan favorite with his 5-star weak foot. With a goal and an assist in Spurs’ 2-0 win over Leicester this weekend, he should make the cut.
- Mohamed Salah – ST – Liverpool – 90 OVR – Playing in the ST position for Liverpool’s trip to Bournemouth this weekend, last season’s Premier League Player of the Year scored a hat-trick.
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 13 (TOTW 13) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.