How to Complete All Season 5 Week 7 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Another week goes by, another several million drops off the Battle Bus later, and Fortnite’s Season 5 week 7 challenges have hit the game. Players will once again need to search for treasure, deal damage with particular weapon types, and search chests in a named location if they want to get all 50 Battle Stars and 7,000 XP on offer this week. Here’s what you need to know to complete all season 5 week 7 challenges in Fortnite.
All Season 5 Week 7 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 5 Week 7 Free Challenges in Fortnite
- Visit the Center of Named Locations in a Single Match (4) – For this one, we suggest landing down by Lucky Landing. Head north to Fatal Fields, west over to Flush Factory, and then head north to either Shifty Shafts or Greasy Grove. Try doing this when the bus’ route is towards the north of Fortnite’s map and you shouldn’t have much problem completing the first of the season 5 week 7 challenges.
- Search Supply Drops (3) – Your best bet to find Supply Drops is to land towards the edge of the map, and begin slowly making your way in. Listen out for the noise that sounds as they’re dropping in, and look to the skies to try and spot one nearby. These don’t have to be gotten in the same game, so there’s not much really to this challenge.
- SMG Eliminations (3) – With the rise of the SMGs within the Fortnite meta, this should be relatively easy. The new SMG is your best bet for an accessible and powerful weapon, but a Compact SMG will make mincemeat of your opponents if you’re lucky enough to get one. Again, these don’t have to be gotten in the same game, so you can chip away at this over an evening on Fortnite without much trouble.
Season 5 Week 7 Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite
- Follow the Treasure Map Found in Dusty Divot – As always, you’ll need to figure out the location hinted at on the Treasure Map found at Fortnite’s Dusty Divot. You can check out our treasure location guide here to take you right to the secret spot.
- Stage 1: Search a Chest in Pleasant Park – It looks like we might be getting a different challenge to replace the old ‘Search 7 chests in a named location’ that we’ve seen week-in-week-out for a while now. Simply search a chest in Pleasant Park, and this will activate stage 2. There are five stages to complete in order to get the Battle Stars for this challenge, and we’ve listed all of the locations just below.
- Stage 2: Retail Row
- Stage 3: Lucky Landing
- Stage 4: Greasy Grove
- Stage 5: Paradise Palms
- Deal Damage to Opponents Structures with Remote Explosives (8000) – For this one, you’re going to be needing to use a heck of a lot of remote explosives to reach 8000 structure damage. Your best bet for this is to head into the current Soaring 50’s Limited Time Mode in Fortnite. There tends to be a lot of building going on in this game mode due to the larger focus on mobility, so simply land on your opponent’s side of the map, and go about destroying any structures they make once they’ve left with remote explosives. It might take a while, but it’s nothing too difficult to actually do.
- Eliminate opponents in Lazy Links (3) – For the final of the Season 5 week 7 challenges in Fortnite, you’ll want to focus on landing in Lazy Links and grabbing any sort of weapon first. We’ve found landing on a weapon in one of the bunkers around the outskirts of Lazy Links proves to be useful, as you can then pick off any opponents trying to escape from another fight, or just shoot people from behind when they’d least expect it.
For more tips, tricks, and information, be sure to check out our Season 5 wiki.