Best Makoto Niijima Gifts in Persona 5
Aside from exploring the metaverse and stopping those rotten adults, Persona 5 also includes a handful of other social features. That being said, you can grow closer to your confidants by spending time with them and even giving them gifts. One of your fellow Phantom Thieves, Makoto, can learn some pretty nifty abilities that’ll be a great help to your team. If you’re looking into building your relationship with her, here are the best Makoto Niijima gifts:
- Book Cover (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Motorbike Figure (Tokobushiya)
- Mini Cactus (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Designer Perfume (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Classical Hits (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Heart Ring (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Black Mug (Shinjuku General Store)
- Fountain Pen (Shinjuku General Store)
- Flower Basket (Shinjuku Flower Shop)
- Rose Bouquet (Shinjuku Flower Shop)
Giving her gifts will boost your relationship quickly, making it so you won’t have to waste several days trying to increase her Confidant rank. Some of the skills she’ll learn in Persona 5 include Follow Up attacks, Harisen Recovery, shadow negotiations, a baton pass, and even a second awakening. And let’s not forget that you can even ask her to be your girlfriend if you reach max rank.
For more tips and tricks on Persona 5, make sure to search for Twinfinite.