How to Complete All Week 5 Challenges (Season 4) in Fortnite Battle Royale
It’s the start of another week and that means that there’s another bunch of challenges to complete for your Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass owners. The week 5 challenges largely follow the same format we’ve seen for quite a few weeks now, though there are a couple that could slip you up a little.
To give you a hand in clearing all week 5 challenges in Fortnite’s Season 4 Battle Pass, we’ve compiled a quick guide below talking you through how to complete all week 5 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. So without further ado, let’s dive right on in.
All Season 4 Week 5 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Deal Damage with SMGs to Opponents (500) – Not really a whole lot special about this one. Simply use SMGs to rack up and deal damage to other players. They don’t have to be eliminated, as soon as the numbers pop up when you land your shots, you’ll be contributing to this one of the week 5 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Search Chests in Dusty Divot (7) – Dusty Divot has settled down a little since its introduction at the start of Fortnite’s season 4, and so Epic Games clearly decided to get it busied back up once again. We’ve got a guide on chest locations in Dusty Divot here, should you need a hand tracking them down.
- Use a Jetpack – Again, another nice and easy bunch of Battle Stars in the week 5 challenges. For this one, you’ll need a bit of luck on your side as you’ll need to get a jetpack one way or another. These can be found in chests, or by simply killing someone who had one equipped. Once you’ve got one in your inventory, simply jump, and then jump again while in mid-air to start using the jetpack.
- Search Gravity Stones (7) – We’ll hold our hands up right now and say that we don’t know exactly what these Gravity Stones are, or where we’ll find them in Fortnite Battle Royale. What is worth noting, however, is that these aren’t the same as Hop Rocks which can be found around the comet/ meteor crash sites dotted around the map. We’ll be sure to update this post as soon as we find out more about these curious new, searchable items.
- Follow the Treasure Map Found in Greasy Grove – Because these week 5 challenges have been leaked a little sooner than their official release, this is one of the challenges that we can’t yet give you a helping hand with. It won’t go live until the early hours of tomorrow, but we’ll be sure to update this post and let you know of the treasure location as soon as we can hop back into the action once the challenges have gone live.
- Get Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2) – It may sound easy, but minigun eliminations can be particularly tricky to get due to its lack of accuracy. Your best bet for doing this is to either focus solely on getting LMG eliminations, or using these weapons in a Squad or Duos game on a player you’ve already downed. Even if you used a sniper to knock them down, you’ll still get progress towards this one of the week 5 challenges as long as you finish them off with either weapon type.
- Eliminate Opponents in Lucky Landing (3) – Your approach to this one ultimately depends on how good of a Fortnite player you consider yourself. If you can hold your own pretty confidently in Fortnite, you may want to land here as soon as you can after the challenges have gone live. Plenty of players means plenty of easy kills as long as you can handle the pressure. Less experienced players might want to hold fire until the end of the week or start of next week once most players have ticked this one off their week 5 challenges checklist.
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 4 Week 5 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.