All Hidden Gnome Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
Another week has rolled around and that means a new set of weekly challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass. One of the challenges this week requires players to find hidden gnomes in named locations on the map. Here’s what you’ll need to do to actually find these hidden gnome locations.
There are a bunch of this mischievous-sounding gnomes tucked away in the named locations of Fortnite Battle Royale’s map. We’ve got a quick rundown of each one’s location below.
All Hidden Gnomes at Named Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
- Tomato Town – For this one head to the restaurant with the tomato on the top and head into the back office. Right next to the desk, behind the chair in the corner, you’ll find this hidden gnome.
- Lucky Landing – Next up, head to Lucky Landing and go to the northeastern building. Make your way to the bathroom on the bottom floor and the hidden gnome will be there in the corner.
- Greasy Groves – This hidden gnome is tucked away in one of the bathrooms in the back of the restaurant.
- Flush Factory – Head into the main building here and look for the small room with the toilet in it that’s painted. The hidden gnome is sat in here.
- Snobby Shores – Head to this location on the map and you’ll need to make your way to the bunker in the southernmost building. Go into the bathroom here and the hidden gnome will be waiting to be searched.
- Retail Row: Look for the water tower on the east side of this named location. You’ll find the hidden gnome hiding underneath the stairs.
- Salty Springs – Look for the building that’s all broken and rundown and make your way into the basement. The gnome here is hiding under the stairs.
It’s worth noting that the hidden gnomes don’t stick around forever. Once one person has got one in a game, it’s gone for good, so you’ll have to be fast.
For more on Fortnite Battle Royale, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.