How to Get and Use Scorestreaks in CoD WW2
CoD WW2 of course brings back the staples that fans love while also bringing the series back to its roots, so to speak. Multiplayer scorestreaks will be a part of your arsenal once again, and you’ll amass them after getting enough kills, assists, flag captures, and generally positive actions towards your team within the match.
Whenever you have a scorestreak ready to use, you can call upon its help by pressing the respective button on the d-pad that matches the icon next to the specific one you’d like to use. Here are the different ones that you can employ to give you the edge in battle in CoD WW2.
- Recon Aircraft (400) – Basically the UAV.
- Counter Recon Aircraft (525) – Counters the enemy Recon Aircraft.
- Flamethrower (500) – Gives you a flamethrower that you can use in battle.
- Fighter Pilot (525)
- Care Package (550)
- Glide Bomb (650)
- Mortar Strike (750)
- Artillery Barrage (850)
- Flak Gun (950)
- Paratroopers (1,000) – Brings in a bunch of paratroopers.
- Carpet Bombing Run (1,200)
- Ball Turret Gunner (1,400)
Scorestreaks can also be changed by going to the Soldier tab in the options menu, and then selecting the Scorestreaks option.
That’s about all there is to getting and using the different scorestreaks in CoD WW2! For more on CoD WW2, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.