Destiny: Rise of Iron – Artifacts
Destiny: Rise of Iron is out and with it comes a slew of new additions to the Destiny we know and love. Among these additions are artifacts. These, upon equip, grant Guardians excellent buffs to give them the edge out in the PvE and PvP landscape. Naturally, you’re going to want to get your hands on these. Check out our guide for how to get them if that’s what you’re looking for.
- Memory of Felwinter: Gives you one extra Grenade and Melee charge at the expense of your super. All stats get a small boost, and Orbs award you with Melee and Grenade energy.
- Memory of Gheleon: Grants you a detailed radar that lets you use it while you’re looking down your iron sights.
- Memory of Jolder: No sprint cooldown.
- Memory of Perun: Enemies get highlighted based on whether they have their supers or have low health.
- Memory of Radegast: Your sword ammo capacity is increased and there’s a chance that you can reflect energy projectiles while blocking.
- Memory of Silimar: Damage over time attacks will be resisted better by you.
- Memory of Skorri: Your team’s supers charge faster whenever your super is full.
- Memory of Timur: When you melee attack, there’s a chance your enemy will defect to your side.
Those are your new artifacts! Get out there and nab these buffs with our in-depth guide on how to get them. Which one is your favorite to use? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Destiny: Rise of Iron help, check out our wiki for guides and tips!