Battleborn’s Galilea is a badass, through and through. Just look at her suit of armor. You don’t want to mess with that. She’s got a sword to slice you up and a shield that she has no trouble bashing you with. To top it all off, she’s got some mad corruption. Terrifying.
“Warped by a corruptive agent in a mission against the Jennerit, Galilea endured hundreds of years of self-imposed exile on Bliss before joining the Battleborn. The darkness within her is both her greatest strength and most profound struggle.”
- Shield Throw – Galilea throws her Greatshield, dealing 200 damage and stunning the target for 2 seconds.
- Desecrate – Galilea curses the ground beneath her feet, amplifying damage to enemies within the area for 8 seconds.
- Abyssal Form – Galilea explodes into dark energy, dealing 125 damage over 4 seconds. During this time, Galilea takes reduced damage and regenerates 250 health.
- Corruption – Attacking and using skills accelerates Galilea’s Corruption, which deals up to20damage per second and steals health from nearby enemies.
- Wraith’s Greatsword – Galilea’s primary attack strings a series of attacks with her Greatsword and Greatshield into a swift combo.
- Sentinel’s Greatshield – Galilea’s secondary attack raises her Greatshield, absorbing up to 1000 damage at the cost of agility.
How to Unlock Galilea in Battleborn
In order to get Galilea, you’ll need to either reach Command Rank 12 or kill 800 minions.