Playing video games does more than just provide some entertainment and a short reprieve from everyday life. It can give you a whole new perspective on the real world, allowing you to peek behind the curtain and see what’s really going on out there. Of course, depending on what you play you may only be privy to certain things. Take The Witcher for example.
All you need to do is open your eyes and you’ll see that:
1. This is not for children.
2. This guy has at least one really rare card to add to your collection.
3. There’s absolutely drowners in there.
4. This will probably work really well against that Royal Griffin.
5. You may look like a fool in this, but the stats are great.
7. Paula Deen is most definitely probably a Witcher.
9. You can only read three of these. And then you’ll realize you read two of them already at another shop.
10. This fish has Quen activated
The Witcher series has brought us many things. Glorious narratives, amazing characters, tons of magic, and a new way to look at the world. Who would’ve thought that there was all of these amazing things right around us. Thank you, video games.
Has the Witcher opened your eyes? Have any other funny little inside jokes? Feel free to share yours in the comments below.
Check Out More
- 5 Great Nintendo Series That Need a Comeback in 2016
- 10 Classic Games Way Overdue for an HD Remake This Year
- What Oculus Rift’s Price Means for Players and Its VR Competition