8,762. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the total number of games on sale in the Steam store now through December 1, 2015. There are some killer deals to take advantage of, and here are just a few examples of what you can pick up from the everyone’s favorite digital shop right now:
- Sid Meier’s Civilization Franchise: 33-75% off
- Company of Heroes Franchise: 75% off
- Endless Legend Collection: 66% off
- H1Z1: 35% off
- Tom Clancy’s Franchise Pack: 50-75% off
- Ori and the Blind Forest: 40% off
- Cities Skylines: 50% off
- Fallout Franchise: 66-75% off
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3: 17% off
- Rocket League: 30% off
- The Walking Dead: 75% off
- The Witcher 3: 50% off
- Grand Theft Auto 5: 40% off
Those are just a few of the Steam sale’s current top sellers. The sale is overwhelmingly grand, spanning genres, developers and price points. You can get Terraria for almost nothing with its 66% discount, or even Portal 2 for 80% off. It is important to note, however, that brand new titles seem to be excluded from the sale (Fallout 4) or only slightly reduced (Black Ops 3). So if there are any amazing games that you had to pass up over the years because you couldn’t afford ’em, now’s the time to make things right.
Remember, the Steam Fall sale ends by December 1, 2015. What will you be buying? The latest iteration in a favorite franchise? Maybe dive head first into a new franchise all together? Or perhaps you’ll finally give a few of those odd indie titles a try. Let us know in the comments below.
Check out more:
- 7 Gaming Families We Wouldn’t Mind Spending the Holidays With
- Rocket League Will Become a Winter Wonderland Next Month
- This Is How Much You’d Spend If You Bought Every 2015 AAA Game
This post was originally authored by Ahmed Khattab.