Radroaches are arguably the weakest enemy in Fallout 4, unless one happens to crawl into a trash bin. For the love of all that is good and wholesome, don’t let it crawl into a trash bin.
Using the trashcan as its own Power Armor, the simple bug becomes a giant, metal shuttlecock stuffed with raging radroach. It’s now entirely bullet proof, it can still fly somehow, and it wants revenge for its fallen brethren.
This roach behemoth must not survive. You cannot let it live to travel the world, teaching other radroaches how to armor themselves. They will be unstoppable.
Bash that sucker to death, and save mankind.
More Fallout 4
- Fallout 4 Bug Patches Coming to PC Before PS4 and Xbox One
- 12 Character Creations You’ll Instantly Recognize
- The Name that made Codsworth’s Voice Actor “Lose It”
- Watch a Pip-Boy Repaint Turn Plastic into Realistic Wasteland Metal
- The 6 Best Legendary Weapons and How to Find Them
- 21 Fallout 4 Features That Are Easy to Miss