It’s a good time to be a Star Wars fan, this upcoming Tuesday, fans will finally have a chance to play the retail version of Star Wars Battlefront. In Star Wars Battlefront you can play as infantry, hop into various vehicles and even get to control hero characters like Han Solo, Boba Fett and Darth Vader. All six playable heroes have different abilities and vary greatly from one another, let’s take a look at what they offer.
- Force Push – Throws an explosive Force blast at enemies, instantly killing enemy troopers in front of Skywalker.
- Saber Rush – With a quick burst of speed, Skywalker blitzes forward with his saber. Can be a useful tool to close the gap between enemy soldiers.
- Heavy Strike – The Chosen One will move forward and let out an extremely powerful lightsaber slash that can do tremendous damage to enemy heroes and vehicles.
- Trooper Bane – Leia activates her powerful blaster that for a limited time, will one-shot infantry troops.
- Enhanced Squad Shield – Leia will put down a powerful bubble shield that can withstand an significant amount of damage.
- Supply Drop – Leia will call in a supply drop that can restore some of her health and can also buff friendly soldiers.
- Alderaan Honor Guards – A select number of players can spawn on Leia and will play as Honor Guards. These infantry soldiers are armed with powerful rocket launchers and other useful weapons.
- Rapid Fire – Captain Solo for a short period of time be able to unleash blaster bolts as fast as the player can hit the trigger.
- Lucky Shot – This ability allows Han Solo to charge his blaster for a powerful shot that can do tremendous amounts of damage to both enemy heroes and vehicles.
- Shoulder Charge – Han will rush towards his opponents doing massive damage (killing infantry instantly) while charging into them.