Today Microsoft Flight Simulator developers shared new reveals today about add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, on top of an airport release.
We learn that beta stage 1 is completed and the developer expects to launch beta stage 2 in a couple of weeks. It won’t be released sooner than the end of August.
It won’t come to Xbox initially, mostly due to complex avionics and two sets of 8K textures for the external model. That being said, the developers will try to bring it to consoles at a later time.
Regarding the level of fidelity, they expect users to be able to follow 95% of the real-world checklist even of some systems will not be simulated in detail.
At the moment, 10 liveries have been made, but more could be added before launch.
- Italian Air Force
- Italian Air Force special color
- Singapore Air Force
- Singapore Air Force special color
- Polish Air Force
- Israeli Air Force
- Turkmen Air Force
- Factory Primer
- Factory FA camo
- International Flight School
Next is an announcement from FeelThere, which is working on L.F. Wade International Airport (TXKF), also known as Bermuda International Airport, serving the British overseas territory of Bermuda.
Last, but not least, SuperSonic released Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport (LIBD) in Italy.
It’s currently available on SimMarket for $10.34 plus applicable VAT.
- Custom modelled 3D buildings and objects
- Basic terminal building interiors for better night immersion
- Custom ground layout (Latest configuration)
- All parking spots are based on Navigraph charts
- All objects placed and handcrafted
- PBR textures for some objects
- Dynamic lights
- FPS friendly