For a game like Wordle, getting off on the wrong foot can lead to disaster in just a few guesses. To make sure you’re getting the best start possible, here’s a guide to all the 5-letter words starting with J and ending with T before you start the day.
Note that these words have been tested and will work in Wordle. Should you spot any missing or incorrect words, please leave a comment below so we can take a look at the list and update it in preparation for future attempts.
All 5 Letter Words Starting with J & Ending With T
While the list is short, there is a good way of ensuring that you are on the right track. Take note of the colors as indicators, with green denoting the correct letters in the right place. Anything in red needs to be removed, while those in yellow need only be shifted to another plausible position. Keep moving letters around and the possible answers should be narrowed down enough.
With six tries, the answer will be within grasp as long as you play it smart. If you prefer to skip the trouble, here’s the answer to today’s puzzle.
Armed with this list of all the 5-letter words starting with J and ending with T, your next game of Wordle should be more smooth sailing. For more help regarding the game, be sure to search Twinfinite or check out the related content below.
- Today’s Wordle #596 Hint & Answer (February 5)
- 5 Letter Words With C and O as Second and Third Letters – Wordle Game Help
- 5 Letter Words with O as the Only Vowel – Wordle Game Help
- 5 Letter Words Ending with RO as the Second and Third Letters – Wordle Game Help
- 5 Letter Words With RA as the Second and Third Letters – Wordle Game Help