Over the past few years, Nintendo has been steadily ramping up its support for its online membership services and even released the new Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack subscription last year. This new plan offers more games for download and also gives players access to the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Happy Home Paradise DLC. Here’s how to play Mario Golf 64 on the Nintendo Switch.
Playing Mario Golf 64 on Nintendo Switch
- You’ll first need to sign up for the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack subscription plan.
Click on the Switch Online option via the Switch home menu to sign up for it. This will set you back $49.99 a year for an individual membership, or $79.99 a year if you get the family plan.
- After signing up for the plan, head to the eShop and download the Nintendo 64 application.
- Launch the N64 app from your home screen.
The system will check to make sure you have a valid Switch Online + Expansion Pack subscription before launching the app.
- Select Mario Golf N64 from the list of available games to start playing it.
You’ll be able to play it as long as you’re still a subscribed member, and you can enjoy online multiplayer as well.
Aside from Mario Golf 64, Nintendo has confirmed that even more games from the N64 lineup will be coming to the subscription service too. This includes Pokemon Snap and Kirby 64, though we don’t have any release dates for those titles just yet.
That’s all you need to know about how to play Mario Golf 64 on Nintendo Switch. Be sure to search Twinfinite for more news and information on the Switch and its upcoming titles.
- When Does Have a Nice Death Come Out for Nintendo Switch? Answered
- Nintendo Switch Has Sold-in 114.33 Million Units; Splatoon 3 Has Shipped 7.9 Million Units
- What Nintendo Switch Online Subscription Should You Get? Take This Quiz to Find Out
- Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix Coming West for PS5, PS4, & Nintendo Switch
- Should You Get a Nintendo Switch in 2022? Take This Quiz to Find Out